5.16.2009

Who Me? Long.Winded2 ?

About what and where should I start?
What I hear comes from my heart.


Sometimes, he's a lover you see.
Sometimes, an uncle who jokes with me.
Albert E.
The story seems to be…
that it might be god.
Might be a game by the name of yod,
but he's the boy who's walking the dog…
I never know, because I'm the scribe.

Sometimes, there's math.e.magic.
Confusion when I make it tragic.
But that only seems to be,
when I'm watching to much TV. ;)
There's math.be.simple,
rhyme be quick, the Pi man's here
and he's making it thick.
His name is simply Siamon.
And there was a time,
I thought he was Maya n,
but he's not. Or perhaps he knots.
I say it's naughty either way,
but I still don't know his play.


He might be the Dragon,

But that's me….
So you see….
It's all just a mystery.

Then there's 'them', the one on the Ones…
I wanted to play but they said nay,
so I showed them how to anyway.
It was some fun. Four.Sure.


I'm modest, to the infinite degree. ;)

Perhaps I'm just in.sane,
but I can say without being vain,
that I got some numbers, some dates
and times, they came to me in bits
and rhymes. And Seems to be,

when I add them up, they do just what
they said to me, ... Luck.e…
they work.

The Monk, The Mayan, The Man in the Hat,
The bat, the cat, the birds and all that…
the owl, the chick, another called Lark,
the sparrows the hawks,
and the eagles that bark..
But most of all is the one who dares… me.

The Lion.Ophi, She's there you see.
Him too. With the speed of light?
What's a girl to do? Who knows if it’s right?
Especially when her worlds just new.again.
I see 'something' from outta the blue.

Poets write hear
and are Long.winded too... ;)

No comments: