5.30.2009

Tell Them Push Six...

A true story of a little bit of glory...

A child no older then three last night
took my hand and said, "please...
tell them, push six."

Paralyzed, memorized, stunned was I.
Deep in the eyes two shiny diamonds fly
and I could never would never say no.
To such a glorious glow.Ever.You bet.
Happily, you'll go.

Like a hole in my heart my soul fell apart
and I could never would never turn again.
Despite a complication of a notion afraid
and abandoned by most or some it was
still. and clear to see. Innocence like that,
Must Be.

And so did I as I promised and set about
my course. Information delivery with
urgent expectancy making note of faces
and names. There won't be one forgotten
if anything should happen and the plan
go stray you see. We made a Note. And
we took special inventory.

Then the child smiled when I sat A
while to explain we had all understood.

Then my heart teared from the gift of her
ears when her eyes looked back, she nod.

Then the Mother and I shared a wink
And yeah, the Boss was watchin.You can bet.
She's due to be Mom too.

~Three Ladies in a Circle make five.Around Two~

Arrangements set! and firm under Hood
~ back safely they went to their room.
Floor six!!! Chef let out with a mood!
The likes of Sound we've never heard!
CLEAN chicken soup!

And It was done.Too.Perfection.

==================================
Little girl, biiiiiig food allergy.

2 comments:

Lola D said...

HI Izzy
What's up? Where you been?
I sent out a challenge to write 25 poems by May 31, at midnight. Join in :)

IzzyGumbo said...

ooooo... thanks Lola, I been 'working' and grateful. writing otherwise,my madness as usual. Heck lady, I think I write 10 a day lately when I sit. I might just join you for sure. Hugs and much love! How are you doing? I owe my jewelry blog some time, but... the poetry seems to win what's free and left of it lately. Much love!