5.27.2009

Penned.ina.Mission

A Rhyme come now at this Great Time,
Known to all from long ago as a dream,
Premonitions were named as screams
and the Vision was failed to reveal.The Reel...
has turned and Reality burns a new Light.
It's called laugh a little and grow some sight.

The balancing of an Elemental.Penned a
Mission so simple.... Euclid.eUs.ly ridiculous
as a Matter of factual and it was so theoretical
to be taken toooo scientifically serious, but it was.
Grab it see, said Real.activity it's just as in.sane
as the insanity of this poetry, but....

"Euclid's axioms seemed so intuitively obvious..."
they said while my head exploded into sum
gravitationally upside down formation of my
eyes which made me realize that it's all just a
pycho.delicately. bright trip anyway...

So I turned the page and read the comics.instead.
Now, had they said it was Lucid.Reticuli.ously ridiculous...
Perhaps even lick smackin' deliciously.kissable.ish...
I might'a believed it. But language is just relative anyway.

Duck Dodgers now there's a true explorer of the Mind
with his flat feet ninja warrior lisping beak of a tweaked
out brain. Yes, that Cat was in the sane for sure and
when he and his side.kick would make sushi? Well,
that's when the Universe just had to step up and take
sum notice. Penned.in.a.Mission a duck billed notion
of Motion in a vacuum... seriously, who's driving
us back from this expedition?


lol!! I hope you enjoy the ride.


===========

And this is dedicated to my friend who made
me curious to look up Euclidean Geometry. ;)

I accepted your challenge Jedi.Master.WordCrafter...
and now here I yam. lol. with my spinage.
I thank you for the inspiration. Grand Qi.baca

No comments: