5.20.2009

Many More Then Two

My dreams may bother you.
My hopes and visions too.
But in kind words I'll always write,
despite the critics brew....
Friendship is free.

Never, given in hostility.
But in a troubled mind I see, images...
of you. In your skin you brood.
Seething hate and bitterness as
a fools duel.

Words inconsiderate are easy.
Infectious to the point of queezy.
Simplicity's worst shoe.
Not a phrase of kind sentiment,
compassion was replaced with food.

It outgrew you.
As all things do,
when abused in such a way.
A heart replaced
with a bitter.sweet.tart today.

A time now past that can't realize,
a fairy tale life bets better then lye,
in the pie.

Oh, but you would keep and
cherish those friends?
I'm sure one day
they'll know your amends...
When they're not listening.

Turn the story and twist your fate.
Knead a loving friendship into hate.
It suits you. But for the skin you're in
there's nothing I can do.






A great old bear once came around,
and said you echoed with bitter sounds.
"A walking lie is all he is."
I wonder if he knows just what you said?
About that 'friendship' too.
Yet another one of your brews.

Yes, there's a blame on two.
And yes, it's a shame on you.

Your faces show,
Many More Then Two.



============================
So here's my simple expression....

Take the sheets off the mirror
and see your reflection.

=============================

Reflecting a hostile person I once called friend.
And how it so negatively affected me too.

~Tough love given, from a Poet's brew.

~We keep such things now, to Write the past.

No comments: