5.13.2009

Pro.Face.See

I wanna play, what's your name...

My name is Noah and I built a boat.
Got some tablets that said she'd float.
Then two by two and just after goats,
I stuffed them in, minus the rain coats.
Little miss, on the jist, of the Note.

I wanna play, what's your name...

They call me Albert and I'm in.sane.
After I died, they digitized my brain.
Now a computer bares my name.
Wrote a book so they could see,
the speed of light in a recipe.Almost.
Just 2 eyes shy, the chicken boast...

I wanna play, what's your name...

They call me King, but it's all the same.
After I died, I gave you my name.
Oh shoo! The cinder.fella called me You?!
My three 'mids are still short two.
I'm no fool... Just is, Khufu.

I wanna play, what's your name...

They say Pacal, but it's all the same.
After I died, I kept the flame... for you.
Long later on, she gave you my name.
Elevation, is what I claim.



You wanna play? What's your name...
Who me?

2 comments:

Lola D said...

This is an interesting one. I like the cadance. I also think that the line alone could go so many places! You could be writing about playing the name game for ages!
Great job, Izzy!

IzzyGumbo said...

Hugs Lola thanks! I'm having fun being silly with words and stories... I've not studied 'poetry'. YOu know me ;)