5.30.2009

SOL.Fresh.IS

Solfege...
A song of Write.
Fresh as the sage
SO lovely in page
In the RAys of the sun
A Me come from
So FAAa aWay!S ......... you say?
Of the pen on the mendbend.ing?
Yes! Splendid! And so it shall Be
Come one and all to the blend.ing!
Hear the call of my friend.and
Join us. :) as we play.

do little dear, a female hear,
Re a little bit of Meee, my o'my!
I'm upside down, FAl so much
how can I seeeee? SOL A lite
it is so bright! Stand.ing upside
in fliiiight, di, ri, fish, is what I
wish, as a dish for my TVeee
si
T, be,li,Ve and so te.he

I LAF sofa!, and so does he
se es me there! fe et in the air,
RA! I am myself. todaaay.
Play..... In The Love.

I say, it is the day for writing
rhymes of time in song and
friends enjoy enjoy this
merry little tune. Write about
your bits and bytes flights
and sights from hear to the
Moon as we aim to be a joyous
chorus of hear we sing
in.and for a good deed.

~I call it a smile. Spread it.
Like a great ;pb&j. Poet.


~Thanks to my love for the wiki~
In music, solfège (pronounced /ˈsoʊlfɛʒ/, also called solfeggio, sol-fa, or solfa) is a pedagogical solmization technique for the teaching of sight-singing in which each note of the score is sung to a special syllable, called a solfège syllable (or "sol-fa syllable"). The seven syllables normally used for this practice in English-speaking countries are: do, re, mi, fa, sol, la, and ti (with a chromatic scale of ascending di, ri, fi, si, li and descending te, le, se, me, ra).


AND...


Synoptic Optical Long-term Investigations of the Sun is (SOLIS)... just for fun. ;)

No comments: