5.04.2009

To Read


Do you know why I'm here...?

I'm here to read your Words,
the song you exchange with the Birds.
Typed sounds of who you are,
where you've been, from which
bright star, which Gods you've played,
the mood of your days and I wonder...
Do you hear me Read from afar?

I've loved with you and I love you too,
Your Words are part of Me. You write
your life, your soul, your flight....
And I've been Reading, your Poetry.

A sea. Your Wind on my face,
your images in the breeze,
and even your scent,
sometimes I can see.

I've loved with you and I love you too,
I've read your dreams of Tomorrow.
I've held you close and kissed your face,
When I've cried and read your sorrow.

I see. Your face in the wind.
I come here to Read You...
Time and Again.
Because I fall into Love,
with you my Friend.

2 comments:

Sunflower Ranch said...

Izzy!! I received the Vespa Blogger Friendship Award and am sending one to you, too!!! Check my blog here:

http://sunflowerranch.blogspot.com/2009/05/thank-you-very-much-mystic-dave-at.html

for details and what to do next.

You're a great blogger friend and I am very happy to share this award with you! Enjoy!! :)

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! You have a gift!