5.17.2009

PharO

I
Count
Stones
Bones
And
Tones
To Be
The Wind
Alone now
A Quiet space
Reaching to find you
Expansion of mind
Reaching to find a kind of place
where vision flows and color flies
through too A candlelight spiral as it floats on by in the sky
Tonight in my dream I remember why I write into the Light
A Pharaoh searches for his Queen
Through time and space he comes again
Sound of a Wind hears
Expansion of Mind
A Quiet space
Pharaoh's Queen
Time now
To sea
Hear
As
Here
She
Be
Fair
O
0
0
0



to the Center ........... the other one

Fair Count
Stones Be
She Bones
And Here
As Tones.
To Be, Hear.
To Sea, The Wind.
Alone now. Time now.
Pharaoh's Queen. A quiet space.
Reaching to find you. A quiet space.
Expansion of mind. Expansion of Mind.
Sound of the Wind hears, Reaching to find a kind of place
where vision flows and color flies. Through time and space he comes again.
A Pharaoh searches for his Queen, through too A candlelight spiral as it floats on by in the sky.
Tonight in my dream I remember why I write into the Light

No comments: