5.18.2009

Back SWAK!

A loud clap in a text of a digital tap and a message that read out loud,
"hey nerd, this isn't a test--SWAK back! and be proud!"

Oh god the cornman's back and Agent 22 in his tan shorts too,
with the cowlicks in his hair. Down from the ladder the roofing
mad hatters and I invited them in for a beer! We stepped out.
To the patio then.

There's something mighty weird with my picture right here...

"I still like your car my dear..." I heard in the air but this time,
unlike last time, they're not near.

There's something mighty weird in my ear, do you hear?

How is my patio now in my pen?
In a moment ago, we were outside then?

The motion in my room is very slow
and time moves forward to an unknown zone.

This doesn't exist where I am right now and
how did I even get back? The cornmen came
two years ago and the Lion is the one with the SWAK.
But I haven't met him just yet.

"Sealed With A Kiss" he said.
I returned on the Winds, Bacab.

No comments: