5.26.2009

This is Sad...Kinda

Splaaaashhhh! Another tear lost to memory...
A secret image I keep with me in my heart,
we parted and I waited to hear your Star.t
~When would you deliver words of my eternity?
~Here I am reaching pleading feeling being
~Screams of my love in the air, please... be hearing!
My Love! ... "I'll wait to be your friend."
My Heart! FAAAAR in the Wind I cried
the deepest sincerest dearest most precious
voice I had.... this is sad.

Splaaaashhhh! Only tears are left.

~still I'm writing~

Are these tears what you want from me?
Rip apart my heart so you see, my fear?
Screaming into the wind on a butterfly kiss
you never returned, and it burned....
What I learned. Is to do love like that.Again.

~still I'm writing~

In the nights I'm crying to a dream I'm skrying.
Stolen a Chance before it began...where's your hand?
I believed and held dear the image of your eyes,
Wise kind passionate mind in my soul you left a mark,
and I walked your park....everyday.

Still, you turned away.
"Love at first sight"... I allowed it once with you.

So my friend what's left to do?
I stood vulnerable open in trust of a true.
Myth.

Flinched not an I when the eyes would pry
the heart fixed and true. "It's you" ...I cried.
You're everything I dreamed and never knew.

There had to come an ending... to This, that was sad.

~I moved on. But not really ~
Because there simply isn't a story, without you.
A Never Ending Story of True Love too...

For those who would ask...
This is the reality of truth.
And this is what's sad....
Being in a love that you out grew.

And if you find yourself crying like me?
Then good! Love Works.anyway And that's all that matters. :)
Even when it's THIS sad...

The story of
"love at first sight"... in a blind woman's heart.
She lives in a Shoe. There's a nut in it too. ;)

So I stick to fairy tales... if I ever try it.Again.

... and I beg you dear... don't tell a Girl...
"I'll come find you" in a loving tone.
She'll believe it My Prince,
and it'll shatter in her dreaming.
Again and again and again...

It's my story so I change as I please. lol!!!
Are you crying? Was THIS 'sad'? ;) I'm practicing 'sad'...

smooches! to the teary eyed reader
who I hope has a laugh.now too :) Writing is my
favorite toy and I hope you enjoy! The Coaster. ;)
lol!
xo


No comments: