5.12.2009

A Wake...

Now I wake me up from bed,
eyelids heavy and a drum
in my head...

~Long night. Where am I now?
~Dreamy light... I'm awake
somehow?
55... Mom died.
From today...
155... am I alive?
~Yes, you are....
"This Way..."

Now I wake me up from sleep,
past and present lights of speed,
catching up... my mind is deep.
Rhyming patterns in the air.
I see them. They see me hear.
~155... drive me.
~Light to sea...


Buddha sat under a tree...
His birthday 9, in the month of May.
"This Way..."
Mason left a message dear,
Was "On the One" so we can hear,
George ol' boy... what do you say?
From the Buddha's birth, Count.
1 5 5 6 days.

~Where are the twins~
CC XX... this way...

Hear the music when it plays...
You're A Wake to count the days.





... okay then. A WakE it is...

The English word "wake" originated from the ancient Indo-European root
"wog" or "weg," meaning "to be active." This evolved into several
meanings, including "growth" ("vegetable"), "to become or stay alert,"....
and "watching or guarding"

wiki.



A.kido
~soon~

1 comment:

Sunflower Ranch said...

Izzy!! I just love your stuff! Great rhyme and a fun and light mood -- in direct contrast with some of the subjects in the poem. This I like very much. Makes me think AND smile, too. Check out the Writer's Challenges on my blog. I'd love to see what you come up with! Thanks again for a very pleasant stay on your blog, and keep up the great work! :)