6.27.2010

"You Ran..."

In a sense
Falling apart
Common
of a lens to
focus heart
Seams undone
allow for the sun
to smile a while
as we become one
Innocence was
never compromised
promised and
delivered wise
protected are
those who ask why…

and to reflect is how
detect a pro
who dares the now
In a sense
calling the heart
to fall in love
and do with art
to attract a force
from the core of earth
The light from above
without fear…

“escape and be hear”

evolve to see love
revolving in center
reSolve to need love
believing in better
and feel love
to know it
even if…
you make it up.

”…I don’t have my one
so I love my one in all…
and run to a honey
made up in my mind…”
and why?... be cause

”…a Prince pea.ed in my bed…”
the story’s confusing
but it’s in my head
and I DO love it…”

“Adama, it’s your ship…”
!wake up…
“You Ran…IT”
”…imagine, if it were Your nation…”
Common sense inflation
Senses depth of vision
Revives imagination…

”…fight! the nothingness is growing…”

If you could…
you’d hear the thunder
over my head
and if I could…
I’d move the moon
to hear what you’ve said.

“I ran… to a muse.” ;)

No comments: