6.08.2010

Monkeys Around





"the matrix of flora i adore her
is it a magnification izzy
i do like it alot..."

27 sisters
only nine to go
the first nine died
but they came to know
that beauty only lasts
as long as you grow
and nine more now
on the garden floor
show that dragons
are there to explore
...the secret adores
that a circle never ends.
it can be nine
and nine more again!!


"the dragon tree had many roots
but no pastimes or pursiuts
broad leaved and desert loving
the secret circle was above him
nine and nine is it a sign
that 27 skin and blisters
are also known loving sisters"

Dragos I’m in La La land
blisters burn with rue in hand
Limbo brother, is the game I play
Gumbo trees are full of shade
I left a clue with Mr. Magoo
regret knots know but
love, be the gets.





"myopic tails and speedy gonzales snails
forget me nots in the shade of a tree
where there were two there are now three
limbo and lumbo in la la land they speak
mumbo jumbo"

the cactus trees were growing slow
soaking up the desert sun
they forgot not me
when I was two
A dragon came
wearing Buddha’s shoe.
Uranus has 27 moons
nine of my columbine
were in their bloom
but as time passed
they shed the glory
while nine more came
to continue a story.
Snaps the dragon
to open the door
and growing there
are three of four more.
:) I thought you mumbo?

mumbo, jumbo ;) ma ma mia…
ma-ma-gyo-mbo meaning a “magician who
makes the troubled spirits of ancestors 'go aWay'.


"maybe mumbo maybe mambo
positively even a little bit dumbo
wolfsbane howls at the moon
tmonkswoods would appear just as soon
dragons fly and pollinate the sky
buddha sat and contemplated as he didn`t know why"


quick quick slow quick quick slow
whew!
that was fun :)
always, I enjoy our dances. ;)


whoa!...
"She's Rogue" he said...

PapyrOS...
... I am so not, she said...

Co.ink.ed;
with C.

No comments: