6.05.2010

Doctor...

And how can this be?
... because I stole the devil’s soul.
Thats how. ;)~

A Great man once said...
...“we do things not because they are easy, but because they are hard…”
...and it’s true.
Men do things because they’re hard. ;)
The ‘easy’ part, is that women know this. lol.

Build a Burgher?
Pittsburgh Burghers, Players League player
Mr.More is is on…


Poke a hon.Kiss x...
a red phone booth is what I drive and I absolutely, have a picture of me in it.
I parked it near the water, on a beautiful cliffside.
TT is what i said, when I said my pi is red. ;)
TLc love.


i
saw
the
girl
in too,
the Magician.


Sonic.screw.driver?


LOL!
ruby and…?
wtf? ;)

Xclues!onS?
inclusions
pro.fusions.bro
“I said my name is Plentitude, Entity Attitude”
this includes you too
so. giggle up dude.

No comments: