6.20.2010

My Vou 'dude'

Madam…
“Welcome”, She said
Who’s the ‘dude’
In your head
My hands shook
Her alter shined
Did she just
Oh yes she did!
She just looked
and read my mind
My hands shook
At a gust of wind
“don’t sweat the vase”
She smiled then…

Madam…
“Where have you been?”
The Doctor…
“Said you were Strange”
About.Time…
“You’re hear a.gain”
The Tomb
was mistaken when…

I saw you once
in a shop before
New to Orleans
”...in the corridor…”
You were tHere.

I and I knew
but not until now
I saw your date
with a twisted brow
and I saw the tomb
that said you’d come.

Rats in your ear dear?
Far star comes near
“pon takes queen”
and we’re hear.
;)~
wHeres the flow?
wolf in a girls bow
flew in the mind
of a wind who knew

”... you left me out…”
“you only think so”

Happy SoulsIshstar….
i and ihear
Q and U dear ;)

No comments: