6.17.2010

Enos Knows

”... you only think he’s gone…”
but like Albert,
Atom and the Ants live on
”... a nose knows her own…”
and to mana is to be beyond
small walls hearing cat calls
my earring rings the hall
and you recall….
learning how to fly.

dot dot dot hey guy!
dash and stash gets me
a gala banana man…
can you dig it?
”... Mr. Adams,
I’ve got your towel…”
and I’ll buy the vowel
if we can just use a letter
to clean up the great foul

”...I’m still overhead and I
can see the spill…”

It isn’t just for peanuts…
them shell…

”... it’s the nothingness…”
and it’s growing down there

monkey see so monkeys do
”... if I can move a lever
without my hands then I
can certainly
untie your shoes…”

a monk monkeys around
a maypole I may know
Tarzan… are you listening
Superman’s missing
and we are bound for impact

Carbon fibers filtering black
slick in the drink is moving fast
limestone blocks breaking free
exposing chromes matter of grey
... step aWay, time is oozing…
spyder webs weaving through
magic nets in a sea of blue…

No comments: