6.17.2010

cooking

I since don’t cook with oil
if I can avoid it….

welcome. to a.void;

looking in, I saw a king
so i looked back
at the gui.duck
and saw a loop
in what’s fucked up.

they’re still dooling
but not yet drooling
for my soup.

but I won’t brood
or make any rules
i’ll just keep stirring
and looking up…
on the bright side…
I might learn how
to make a great pumpkin…

out of a coach.


Paradise
for a pair of mice
are air for the wise
i say again i have not
rice but a word
for the bored of eyes
...base come in
do you read me?
parabara is an holah!
e… she said will roll
to clover… vernal light
doesn’t have a halo
and a pair of you…
like a book said too
are a shadow
on the heels of a
grounded soul.

paradise as written,
was created twice,
a pair of times.

she is part Tardis…
and the phones are ringing…

we have 12 toes,
even if we don’t see them.

No comments: