6.19.2010

Come.Passion.Calls

See the money?
it’s not in one place
See the help?
it’s not in one face
My my…
See the Pass?
it’s the call of our Age
our time to change
...what’s important.

Come. Passion calls
on us all to pass it on
use the Write
to correct a wrong
amuse in delight
to carry on…

Come and Pass it on…
Coastal states
troubling winds
change the game
by way of minds

”... don’t quit we’ve
Just, begun…”

shellfish lost
and selfish laugh
but hells not frozen
and we’re not half
as complacent as
you might think
we can grow a fish
in a shell of p!nk
that’s right…
new.tone
generation brain
on a better horizon
While farmers fish
and cast a net
the Cornman smiles
and our farms are wet.

Tourists will come
to clean the shore
change your rooms
and open the doors
learn to be safe
then teach us how
earn our keep and
let your business grow
give me a shovel
and take me to sand
show me some oil
and I’ll give my hand.
I’ve vacationed before
on your pristine land…
I was a ‘shopper’ then…
But when I return,
I’ll be your friend.

No comments: