6.27.2010

Aelian

Aelian, you have such a strange name
It haunts me in this senseless game
While I drive with a blinding flame
You hide under layers of sublime.
Your tactics intrude my mind
But you walk a path of wind
Trails in the trees unwind
And a fire becomes your spine
Burning between your legs
As you step to the outer edge
And realize, where you are.

"...who's got your book?..."

Playing in the lattice of spacious
Are a cats most curious places
Watching as you untie laces
Matching all your cards to faces
Tapping to the keyboards clatter
Typing to be free from bother
Writing into dreams of better
Wishing on the falling of stars
Hoping, to know who you are.

Aelianus Sublimeus Tacticus
I'd like to hear...Your Full Name.



"...Hadrian, had I not run..."

"I prefer Sun Tzu myself ;o)"

I prefer Ars Amatoria,...O! are we vivid; yet? lol. X

No comments: