6.04.2010

Pin.olo

Dear World Governments, Leading Holy People,
Secret Services, Lodges, Organizations,
Cults and those who would otherwise be categorized as N/A…

I want you to know that I have as of this moment,
common.deared this planet. With my extra.ordinary
powers of observation, I have single-handedly figured out
that I am the boss. Your and, buts, and ors are no
longer valid reasons not to comply. And it’s too late anyway.
Your systems are currently being examined for upgrade modifications.
No worries or fears needed. I won’t change your ears or anything. ;)

What? You didn’t think I’d get here?
Th.ink again. It was My planet to begin with.
... and you’re lucky I’m Me. I coulda just sent Mars here.
So give up now… be nice and cooperate.
We're about to clean this fucking mess up.

Yeah... you hear me right.

2 comments:

gerry boyd said...

great and original as always dear.

IzzyGumbo said...

:) aint i