5.27.2010

What's Your Function...

Resurrection is such hard work…
In yonder cover of clover sleeps
My lovers clever coffer of keeps
Who knew, as he would say, that
Rectification works the same way
... are you receiving me kitten?
“Seconds count in second flight…”
I’m typing blind again tonight…

“Conjunction Junction…
What’s that function…
Conduction starts
with a Say and Be….”

Cat whiskers hearing clear
Are you watching closely? Chalco?
Copycats write that it’s a pi as
a crystal forms on Simon’s eye
SeeMi.Conductor, mentioned luck.
and I am, by rite… to come this way.

”... and button or…” gets you pretty far.
;)~ Quack.








”...I’m going to get you there… if you’re very careful…”

2 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Yes. "Resurrection is such hard work."

IzzyGumbo said...

isn't it?
lol.