5.27.2010

The Database

”...they’re bleeding it…”
it won’t cure you
but you say we need it
rips in the earth
from them spew forth
the fury of four scores
”...they’ll eat it…”
feed it to the kids in milk
silt of burnt wealth and
where cereal won’t get you
the FLUoride will…
”... don’t drink the water…”
FATHER…....!
“Write it down child!”
KNOOOOoooow!
they go farther…
I’ve looked to later
Ecuador…the door
The Equator look
look later and after…
the wrath. the math
it matters…
Barrier, bar the carrier
the crater, it won’t wait
and the gait…
her gate, the date
“make a note of it…”
to close it show it
“make a choice child!”

“never give way to the watcher…”
Magician, she’s listening
looking closely… do you hear.
I can see with no fear
I’ve been here, Long before.
”...Four, the innocent came…”
shame, I’m not one of them.

“the secret doesn’t matter
it’s what you do with it that counts”


“Francis said to Ford, did you get my wine?”
“Cobbler said to my soul…your shoes are fine.”
“Father, it’s your name on my line…”
“We’ve crossed and we’ve crossed. Again.”


"...I'm reading the data,
at the base of your pen."

1 comment: