5.20.2010

LipStick

... it’s a shade off color just so you’ll hear
wind of my lips grab the lobe of your ear…

”... Chalk it up, the girls in.sane.
I’ve taken over control of her brain
so don’t blame the messenger…
It’s my pen in her vein.

Ein. You missed the V.
Too Big a Bother for you to C?
And next time that tongue comes out?
I’ll tickle you with it until you shout.
Seriously… gods listening.
Tube of lipstick glistening….
I’ll solidify the bleeding,
When your cakes done rising.
When you’re awake and cleaning
Your plans are worth meaning
Otherwise… for innocent eyes
Understanding crushes surprise.
I’ll flip the switch on the Enter price.
And you won’t get a toy,
...if you’re knotting the nice.”

Captain’s Log.StarDated.

2 comments:

gerry boyd said...

Oh, you clever twisted girl. Ya got me all knotted up with this one.

IzzyGumbo said...

good. lol ;)