5.27.2010

Taking Over

pen to paper my mind is mad
taking control of the digital pad
tapping tones into squared off keys
seeing the letters while they see me.
”...Data, it’s been a long time…”
”... his hat Shep and suit went missing…”

ring ring Magician, she’s listening!
“pharaoh forgive them,
they know to knot who I am

and they know not what they've done"


“Don’t make her angry, you don’t
want to see me when she’s angry”

is it really so bad…
to recognize who’s in your head?
make amends they said….
Amen to that! she replied.
Mens a laughing…
and the Woman smiled.

”... Data, that tear in your eye…
that my friend, was the biggest surprise”

”... my emotion chip, Sir….
has been, reactivated…”

1 comment:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

"To recognized who's in your head" and "...my emotion chip, Sir....has been, reactivated."

I always love your work!