5.26.2010

Cup of Psyche?

"...welcome home darling..."
Hows your appetite?

U.ran for so long, I thought you lost
Racing space can take such a toll
And as far as I knew
Neither you nor I was to stop the show
Unaware declares that adventure grows
So I kept Faith and a candle at my window.
They called her Lucifer... our Venus divine
Her soulful purpose was written in a tomb
Embracing the Love as Cupid was born...
Mount Olympus reveals a message soon
"...I've been waiting for you..."

"...go now my son, let your arrows fly
and scratch her shoulder but avoid her eye."

"I'm in...
Visible yet something you dream..."

Eros speaks while I'm in my sleep
" your beauty to be a hallowed scream "

Father awakes in the shade of a tree
" Zephyrus, come and take her away..."

Golden arrows became my clone
the Wind has come to carry me home
" Where have all the cowboys gone "
ring, there's a ring on my phone...

She's awake!
Cupid's arrow delayed...
Write of a passage her mind displayed

"... I can see you Dragon...
How, dared you come my way?"


Cup of Psyche?

No comments: