5.26.2010

Is it...

is it really so bad
my head in the clouds
dreaming dreams
that i speak out loud
is it really so bad
my heart in your hands
speaking beats
i dare understand
is it really so bad
to be a rebel…

wearing purple. Sir?

South of the border
a goyle stands and
a tower knows
that a girl can….
kiss the tender inward of thy hand

“Whilst my poor lips, which should that harvest reap,
At the wood’s boldness by thee blushing stand!
To be so tickled, they would change their state
And situation with those dancing chips,
O’er whom thy fingers walk with gentle gait,
Making dead wood more blest than living lips.
Since saucy jacks so happy are in this
Give them thy fingers….”

and for me, thy lips to kiss.

is it really so bad
to be like this.

2 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

This one is my favorite of the group! Wonderful!

IzzyGumbo said...

You are wonderful Mary Anne, thank you always my friend :) xo