5.25.2010

A Book...

"... it's been written in a book..."
"... did you look?..."

BOOK
2662
L@@K
... it said A
B@@K
2@@2
"... did you see?..."
20/02
....*....
the us, in we?

"...it appeared magically, on the seat..."
"... we're see to sea..."

and it took me for a loop...
written verse I've never read
rewriting itself inside my head.

ink.u.bated her....
she fell awake in a later chapter
in.cycle.leo.speedy.a
creates flight in a pix.all media

throws light from a bright horizon
"events right after sight inspection"
ink.u.dated her.... and
through time, it fell to temp him.

"...A Book..."
was written in a tomb.

1011.1101
1101.1011
d;b

2 comments:

gerry boyd said...

A fine madness as usual. What scares me most is that you seem perfectly sane. I can relate, I can relate. ;-)

IzzyGumbo said...

... and the scariest part of that my friend, is that we ARE sane ;) x