5.25.2010

A. Long Learned Tale.

........conversation.................

Grammaticus LongWindyGust
"...I'm a Lime too..." said his mind.
Her voice in time, came through.
It's the base of her name, he knew true
as he proclaimed in a loud verse,
that he's a duck too...

"Regulus they aim to rewrite us"
demarcation of the strat.Osiris
...they can't be serious? On papyrus?
"... to train the faithful..."
so the Fremen.taught.us
"... tell me of your homeworld, sulu..."

Shades of the grey in a bow.
The sun...
"...Hadrian, had I not run..."
cycles time, the route of one
"...my Duke Let.go...
and I am. Awaken..."

In the List of Tribes Anonymous
is a kiss from a Cat.Coalaborus
labor of the Hola!sTree.Us.
"...at times you felt notorious..."

I'm of the Proud, Lion.
My watchful eye is first of four on.
A formation, creation not of abrasion
but of rhyme, and my name is Sound.
"... take care the deer,
near the sill of my ground..."

An odd.long.story, from a curly mound

No comments: