6.03.2009

Knight

~From Pink I saw your dark light
Maroon in June a Moons full bright
sight lasting though timeless Write.

Red Dragon hand on my face print
sands of visions freed in the Wind
spins my mind my rhyme sublime.
Chimes. And my hand fits the Light.

In the Tower I work. Mach is my
drive number of 155 Phi.at Santa
Cat's brat... or was that a Spockling
I see? Diamond Minds.Indeed!

Pyramidal primordial Elemental
essential sentient OmniPresent
Omni.Scientifically potent OM
of Mind. We called you Rhyme.
And you came. MasterPeace Caster...
Knight.TheGreat.Writes.Name

5 comments:

gerry boyd said...

"And my hand fits the Light."

The sapphire of pure thought Indeed!

16-32-10

Bravo.Bravo.Bravo

IzzyGumbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IzzyGumbo said...

...I hesitate to think we're actually 'royalty' and all. lol!!! Just guessin', as again, we're sayin'

Lola D said...

Red Dragon hand on my face print...
I love this line!

IzzyGumbo said...

Who knew one could be their monitors twin, but yes, my hand DID fit some weirdly how.