11.17.2009

Write At You...

hey baby…
i’m here just behind your ear
my whispering heat, your dare

”…come to me…” you said

and i learned the universe
just so i could.
don’t turn your head
I AM right behind
i’m the tickle that you feel
in the back of your mind
my hands message your spine
and i’m coming around
my scent locks your legs
and apart on the ground
sensual sends to your knees
the breeze .freeze. and glance down
passionate eyes become wet sound…
the ghosts of listening lips surround
your body at the hips and burns
...i can feel you hear
sweet on my tongue.
the taste of us is
a drop of my pen
hard at attention
our bodies motion
pulsing with ache
i write to a vision
can you feel…
we’re about submission.
darling. ;)~ hard
on target
and charming
teasing at your skin
i’m nibbling
pleasing with a grin
i’m licking
and lookin’…
Write At You.

No comments: