11.29.2009

In the Middle...

"...I'm in the middle of you..."

I heard her voice deep in my ears
Stepping forward and beyond my fears
Her dark form appears in my mind
Night after night in rhyme after rhyme

"... can't say for true, if she hears me too..."

Skating day on sheets of ice
following lines on a grid penned twice
flowing hair just beyond my reach
I push the ink to learn her speak

"... it's you..."

"...I saw the note you left in truth..."

Typed into light in the open air
Quiet visits let me know she's tHere
Walking soft on blades of grass
curious about 'You',
in the looking glass.

"... I'll come find you..."

Watch the duck in the tales of cat
Swimming by so nonchalant
Koi in the reeds are gradient
Shadow in the trees are radiant
And in the rabbits hole, she sat silent

I watched her scan the fire I made
Critical eye in the flaming shade
Pans the 'who' in the Daja Vu,
She penned to me once...

"...I'm the center of you..."

No comments: