11.06.2009

Thought Sensation

Twenty Thousand miles to see
If the scent of a mind can touch me
And turning in the silence I heard
A magnificent wind in a loving Word
A delightful tingle ran across my tongue
A pleasurable whisper of a taste said
"..Come.." 1000 bands to start the time...
My body singing orgasmic rhymes
And I could feel your hands,
Write across my mind.

Caressing me your breath my sign
Undressing me in suspended time
Reflecting me our strokes in line
Erecting and selecting Fantasy
Seduction heals in the Ecstasy.

My body sings orgasmic rhymes
And I move your hips,
Near the here of my mind...

Caressing me your breath the wind
Undressing me your eyes again
Magnificent splendor of seduction

Pleasure is a cure in the center of chosen
Loving lust is the body's best potion so
Awaken in my heart is erotic temptation
Yearning to learn for a thought sensation.


No comments: