11.28.2009

Form of One

Eyes blazing with fire yet black as coal
Hair glistens from the capture of souls
Beads of moisture on her body hold
The hearts of Lovers who dared.
Naked in the cave we were there
as her dripping form appeared,
echoes of time in perfect unison,
we stood and knew we were one.
.
Her body firm and tan in health
Silken skin as Nature’s wealth
Eyes blazing…
Lips moist and inviting in…
”...come to me…”
She dares the sin…
Gaps of light shed redemption
Legs strong and defiant in perfection
A Sensual teases with salvation…
.
Dark coals blazing, long hair glistening
My heart racing but I’m not listening
Memorized by the flame in her eyes
My legs betray and I’m frozen in time
Deep within a mysterious cave I’ve
become enslaved…to her rhyme.
.
Before I knew we were face to face
Desire over sense my heart replaced
Drawn to touch what a mind has chased
Felt in a dream but never embraced
”...can this be real…?”
Temptation lures the body to heal…
.
Naked in the cave we were there
as her dripping form appeared
steam from the heat of her skin
Lips moist and inviting in
echoes of love in perfect unison
Sin as salvation in the Form of One.

No comments: