11.01.2009

Black Writer...

A balance of Scale your sWord does bare
Bringer of Life to those who ;Dare…
Care…. you see, we ARE
Everlasting never casting to scare
Forgiving and giving to heal the scars
Glowing is Love in the Stars…
Horses carry Hearts far and
! I say Black Writer,
Your abundance Starts.

A balance of scales within the Head
Bringer of Song and Notes to read
Celebrating Life in all it’s form, I say!
;Determination BE, your Pen..AMore!

~Scales, Two, balance Four.
This color of Ink, includes us All.

Re.Written....What's been for knot...

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

Mistaken, was the pivot once a.More!....dig it? sWine ;)...— Revelation 6:5-6 NIV

No comments: