11.03.2009

IzzyIZ...

;Dizzy in Love and busy in the Ways of it.
Sizzlein’ crazy in a hazy blaze of sensation. All.Ways
Available and attracting the Action of A.Maze…
Flinging it right and Writing in Sight of a Light
That I hope, hits your eYes.

Slide in the glide of my mid;nights wise and
Smile a while as the Mighty Mice strike…eYes
Lightening cries and thunder rumbles, Dice are
Thrown and the humble mumble… Love it says
Is never a gamble.

So I ramble A Long long song of ample attitude,
So sample my amplitude and know… I’m not, IM
Possible but probable as I sauce the do.able
And Right a Write.
Sensational.
Senses mend and we say…
I AM;Possible…

4 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

The first line alone is amazing.

"Dizzy in Love and busy in the Ways of it."

How true! How very tru!

IzzyGumbo said...

Always great to see you Mary Anne and know that I appreciate you very much :)

gerry boyd said...

a perfect marriage of form and content. you're on fire my dear Izzy. bravo!

IzzyGumbo said...

...blushes... I adore you Gerry thank you :) I'm glad you like.