11.05.2009

Dear 'God'... Reguarding the 10

Dear, for goodness sakes, I’ve been looking at the 10 ‘commandments’ here on my wall…
Admittedly, the ones in the Books didn’t call, but here on my wall, I can relate
To what’s pure about humanity at Heaven’s gate and I’m writing to debate, All.most
Everything you have to say, saving just one or two, to say I’m okay with those few.

Please don’t take it the wrong way, I just think you’re a bit ‘old school’ for Today
And please don’t misunderstand, I actually dig what you put into Hand, and having said that,
Since I’m here anyway, I might as well add that I think we’re ‘missing’ some or most to.date,
Time having past I believe in our best, and yes, having thought it through, I have to add
! It’s never to late to try again too, at the trans’late’.ing. I believe in our best and can’t imagine
That most or even sum, would actually want what the books say come… the story is just too
Sad and it’s hard to believe, that you could conceive, if In The Image of YOU wasn’t also an
Eve and I’m going to do more then be still, I’m going to BE and Even Dare U to See, free will.
So my Dear, regarding the 10,
I’m going to read my wall again and be Write back,
With my own Version. ;) ... no disrespect intended…

But you wrote a story that ‘ended’ and so, perhaps WE should pick up, wHere you left ‘off’...

No comments: