2.15.2009

Appear Amid

~A Pyramid has 5 faces, 8 lines, 5 points

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
"...vous basculez mon monde, mon amour..."


~And from there, we grow again~

~we play to know again...
nous jouons pour savoir encore

~Via the Nature and then...
μέσω της φύσης και έπειτα

...jugamos y seamos amigo….again.

echo...

~we are friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A pair about the myst,
Under the cover of tree and dust,
Five by five they stand in Love,
Waiting for the Sun.
Under the cover, they hid.ed One.

1440 are ‘minutes’ in One.Day…

1872000 = Maya Great Cycle Days, 5125 years, there are five of them

1440 x 13 00 = 1872000

13.00 . .
M.OO.N s

N = 14 (1 + 4) = 5 x 5125, five cycles of 1872000 'days'

A Maya Baktun = 144000 days

13 x 144000 = 1872000

18 7 2
R G B color = all 000 as 1.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


On the PlanIsPhere
Alion just right to hear
Align the date with the time of day
What shows in the window, will show the way.

Latitude DB North.

Dragon points to hear.
...

...Respens as she spins
reBootes as she bends....



\\//*\\//*//\\
//\\ . //\\ . \\//

~From the Dragons .... Den
//\\
\\//

1 comment:

bonesmen1313 said...

This 1 I know wanted to tell but when we have the time to talk we visit every stone...so much to discuss and so little time....I would like to ask regarding division...are we and thoughts being divided? We both know what we are looking for but life seems to be separating us from the mission...a diversion of sorts...my my my something is a foot...So we have the sun=S, Mars=H. ?" Venus???? Saturn,Mercury...Know u hit the nail on the head...One thing i can promise u it is right there here...and if you can find away for me to be a mason I will kiss ur ass and give u 2 hours to draw a crowed....

Much love and Hugs Dearest Friend,

Me

And if anything happens come and hang with me...trust me I would do the same....

Sisters in the Matrix