12.16.2011

ring.ring

the bellaware special
valley of 12 nights
and a mention
of sprinkles

Saturn.alia
moans not
of a lease no
and the waterways
are all ways free.man ;)

happy hollydays

….
and Yule log it too

...
the 'hello' philosophy

...
Hello?
;D

.
.i
philo dough
sophy
hello
lee.oh… it’s you

.
.l
dough? you knead sumthin’?
;D

.
.i
yule know
soon enough
as the kneading is done
and the rise
of delicious begins

pretty hips a rose bud
~ she grins

not
to be mistaken
with chagrin

a text
massaged;
to be specific


.
.
.c
12 partridges in 4 pear trees
6 song birds swimming
a yule log logging 3 moaning turtles
and ten leaping lords drumming the night away

.
.i
you party animal you ;)
12th night it is
for my dear
in a dare see
I log a calling
for a morning fall
where cords are beeping
and the drummings all
I can hear….
“let’s play”
:)
my part tickles
and your part sways

.
.c
swaying particles collide albert logs the movement of time
drum beats are a concern now splitting the atom at cerne
newton the last sorcerer of the elizabethan age
the force is down by a factor of four hearing gailileo knocking at the door
ring ring the song birds begin to sing ebb and flow said hello

.
.
.
the ringleader ...




long ago I was lead by the ring; more quiet now, or maybe more feral. here the window becomes another view; if you can get five fingers through, it’s a gate; otherwise, a door.















et hm…. irresistible is you
and touch is touch(e)
I do adore, I do say
when you write
in this very way and yes
I can give one
to get one
for what’s fun
“old man…”
is a tumble
in the sea
…corndog
of my eyes
for the fires
do grant me…
your joystick “…thumb war? …”
to see who lyssps
first?

No comments: