12.20.2011

Dig it Laz...

Lazarus…
…………rise
……………….a sure prize
…………………………………is the sight
…………………………………………………..in my eYes
and I see you
and I see you
saw me too
as I slept

it’s been four long
as years are to days
what rhyme is to song
and while in sleep
it was there
in the deep
as a tip
dipped
into wells
of enchanting spells
that a type was set
sent forth as yet
to be here in touch
as much to do
about love
means this
the “sent”
mentioned
from above
is “Thee”
very start of
a cool tongue

and “what”
of a church
in the name of one
was heard
so hear
she came in
a force of thirds
questions
as the quest
of best intentions

where next
do we sit
if not a bench
and so a mark
was sent
and lent

to.mile.on e

.
“a rich man’s crumbs?…. are for the birds”

her.ratio…..
are more things by this heavens earth
so make turn

“four”
into our eyes
a sunrise burns

“two
tell a story…”

one on one

No comments: