12.07.2011

;blast for me....

"ello" he said...
ello?
HIM! ....I replied

"...and in the Beginning..."
there was just this guy
his eyebrow danced
and so did I...

he had a Branch
in the Bread of Life
a Refiner's Fire
Cornerstone and knife
he was Author...
of our Faith and lives

"... and as Creator ...."
he never died
"... I do but Guide..."
he never lied

Faithful & True
Everlasting and more
Firstborn is Who
and here for sure
I'm hear for you...

"... I am the Light ..."
the Life and the Love
Lion of the Tribe
Like an Eagle above
the Shield ...
and the Whispering Soul
Gentle... as long ago

"... I am Teacher..."
of the Source of course
and of all ways
in the Spirit of choice

"... Head of my Body ..."
song of my voice
I AM Who
signed...
in the Righteous noize
of Love.

"... it was a blast for me, too ;) ..."

No comments: