12.07.2010

tap tap

”...feel me…”

there are days
when in the calm
I can be alone
and within alone
there are ways
my mind calls
to see through
a maze and
into the walls
of
your
heart

”...are you here…?”

one steps forward
from out of the past
a second steps match
for a futures best

”...just beyond the floors…”
”...I came to look down…”

and so
I removed my shoes…
to Master Sound

He comes from below
when you think
he’s around
and to hear him square
is to be of the mind

”...she’s a thinker…”

on the feet
and into a beat
you bet

and YOU
are
engaged
in the right
bright write
of a tinkerer.who
thinks.toPink.byInstincture

”... from below….”
and so
it becomes
an also
from above
where I’m the case
n the place
of a who
encased
in the
we
of
a
love

~ she taps back
~ can you hear me now?

No comments: