12.05.2010

Come Closer...




”.... taste me….”

tell me how
in a keystroke
to make you come…

~ dripp
into me

”...with a devil’s tongue…”

suck it!

I’m undone!
and HOW
dare you
came!
don’t run
now coward
it’s ME…
your game
shreds a fabric
to burn a name

”...I want fire….”

eyes
flashed sin
seeking out
what’s really been
known
for all of time
~ this one
of a man kind
wants a she
to be the climb
of his mind
gentle
her tongue
touched brim….
a hot sweet taste
seeping in
mmmm
and this
leaves a knot
for the nibbling….

~ can you feel me tapping…
”... eYes and to much!...”
but he asked…

at last
giggling
she wiggles
a bit of her honey
in the air…

~ feel the breeze baby?
blowing slightly
and to the right
just a hand
moderate
and then tight
wet to entice
of right ‘there’
~ tips the ante
for a patient pant
see…

they’re just soooo
so goodly
naughty
and on a fool who
might be
made of wood
but a rightly fool
who…
just might be
the one hoot who
bytes
a bit tightly
too…
and
with a pinch
of a cincture
in sight
she gropes
a man right
and discretely
~ just
and then must
for a sudden
”...come show me…”
says

to us!...

it’s you!

No limits
so I just can’t say
what limit means
while a beds in play

but I can
at any time
come
YOUR way

smacks the ass
of a hearty display
~ whips the lash
on a cheeky “this way”
~ sucks the flesh
for a heart of coal

”...I gave my hips
for a taste to know…”
~ how you burn

she turns meat
as a flame sparks fire
throwing in dates
hand written
desire
~ the pen is mine
and the sheets divine
a tempting ride
on a stallions mind

~ she riddles this

“and a how”
is a who
to find….

licks
and lips kiss

.o00o.
Said a stitch
in time.

.
.
.
.

”.... hey!
you gonna
leave me
just
hangin’ here?...”

never beg
she said;
~ or I’ll swallow
you dear…
.
.
and No one came
as she left him there…
waiting
for a just
write stare of her
clear form….

“haaaahaaaahaaaaHOT!”
...refresher on the foam?
Mr. E!...

”... you’ve been here…”
the WHOLE time…
but I am
no one known…
;)

“Simon says…
comeAnd;bare
a sign…!”

The Merchant…
grins
at her mate

a page pleased
is an artful grate
and when
you’re a tasty read
~ I’ll devour you
for a fire I be
in the blazing red
~ I made a note green
for the Xwas heard
and certainly seen
it is
as

a steamy deal
of a passion
eats fruit…
in the fashion
of a bed
that I’d make
secrets…
are just
but a tale.
;)~
“cracks”
your whipped....


No comments: