7.20.2009

GemineM

Dark side warning darling...

Only sum go to the world so cold
& old the song, then along came
a girl bolder then older and she
roooolled, mother lucker.eYes.
She did.

Tart darts in hearts so smart it
tore the flesh to death & the stench
drenches you, it sent a message
in tune and I saw that ... fame.
On fire and in flames.

Flat notes on the dark side keys
ride on the sharp knifes blade
but I swayed. Played in the sky
with the dead from inside and
we rolled.eYes, we did sucker...
cum'hear and give us a kiss.
I'm up at 3am.two.SO...pucker up.
Duck.

Aunti came said a dude was near
Christ the name and boy did I
hear. That note. Vote don't joke
and play sphear for a better day,
cheer dear it's me, Sue.per duper
slant in the pants and I Pen.Too.

Dashes slashes spikes and pikes
in peaks and streaks on a grid,
lines in chime and colored rhymes
and Yeah, she's a reap.er too kid.

in black. Kitty Cat.Qi.Negro is back.
Dark Energy And Ready.
are you read;ng...

MEOW.M&M. I met the Kool.Aid man.
On the HiCs


~Yeah, they 'made' me too.

~an experiment with a new 'form'
for me, kinda. INspired by a fave
artist, Eminem. YES, I like him.

1 comment:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Wow! This one is really really strong! It speaks well too. Just Wow!