1.25.2009

Lotus.Lion.Ness


"...So...my dear. I've arrived to find..."

Fascinating messages...
Interesting questions...
~You haunt my mind~
Burning questions.
Time after time, replay.

~where are the crickets~

"...somethings wrong with my map..."
"...I'll come find you..."

Trees in the clearing, long grass.
And the sounds. A pebble there.
The water is glass.
No crickets around.
... but the sound. Yes.The air.

"...NUC, we took a trip..."
~It's you. I know those lips~

"...I'll come find you..."

Is your Kitten, afraid of me?
A little smile, some pony tails.
The gem is green.
I heard your snails.
Notes in the air, a little finesse...
I even gave you, my pet Venus.
My Lotus.Lion.Ness...
~Is this a test?~
A static mess?
A game of chess?

Then away I'll fly. Indian say...
~ This way, to the sky.
~ Watch the water. Say your g'bye.
~ Mind your way. Accept the ride.
~ This isn't a test.

So I kissed the stone. And I left.
My Lotus.Lion.Ness

No comments: