1.26.2009

About Time

At night I sit by candle light,
Pixels flicker, flickering bytes,
And I write. Scribbling scribe.
A keyboard rides a crystal inside.
Smokey quartz, Dragon song,
Pixel fairies and the daze are long.
But at night, by candle light,
while I write...when I sit.
... I'm in sight.

Simple rhymes.Fill my mind.
... It's, About Time.


Updated 2.11.2009

Still.In Prayer.Four...

Wiki:
WalkAbout refers to a rite of passage where Australian Aborigines would undergo a journey during adolescence and live in the wilderness for a period as long as six months.[1] In this practice they would trace the paths, or "songlines", that their people's ceremonial ancestors took, and imitate, in a fashion, their heroic deeds.



~We.Meem

~Prayers to Australia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may think that they are simple rhymes, but the content is far more than simple. And due to that, I love it!

IzzyGumbo said...

Wow! Flowriter! how did I miss this so long ago? Oh, wait I see the date, I remember, it was the week that changed my year... I remember.
Thank you thank you for the kind comment. I appreciate you reading and hope to see you again. :)