1.04.2009

The Card.




But ask one more, I want to do
If all things truly could be true
Everything and in between
Then what would true truth really mean?

To balance out this little bard
I ask you please to pick a card
I wish I could call a heart a heart
And still be true to Suz'n.Art

I wish you could call a spade a spade
Then together our club would be unafraid
To lighten the world with diamond words
Rebuilding the One from quarters and thirds.
~A
============================================


To take a Heart, who is afraid,
To balance it right side on a spade,
Then taking hold the handle you see…
A heart and spade can turn 2.3.

A turn, a yearn, a learn and then,
Facing on.ward, is the sun again….
A glowing light in the center part,
Where the two hearts joined
And became a Start.

A friendship.card called,
SuzNArt

No comments: