3.02.2011

slippery

Hypnotica

there you are

please sit
recline
take comfort
in a thrill
look above
sight of line
if you will
pay attention

to my feet and legs
and relax with me
now lower your gaze
you are syncing
.
.
.
further
into
a
maze
.
.
.
breathe….......

a sensational
sensual display
a simple mention
perzeus
eroticas way
pausing
to suggest
“I suggest”
that you play

while relaxing
on my mind today

just breathe
and feel quite right
you’re doing well
nipples hardly
and tightly
just right
now reach
into trance with me
to dare embrace
a darken space
in this dance
with me

it’s very thin

the color
of my blouse

my finger pens
softest words
from the motion
of your mouth
my tongue extends
leaving trails
and they’re hot
upon your skin

can you feel me

as I suggest
"I suggest again"
biting slightly
and to the right
of your chin
that you play
while
being
deeply
within

my chair

can you feel me
the outside
looking in
slippery
when wet
if you care
to begin

I’ll count to three
and you’ll come

again to a where

It’s you and me
upon
the oceans of air
we’ve been to see
and now
we're back there again..........

"just you and me"
in the open
on a notion
of our pen.

3 comments:

doctorbob said...

yes
and ne'er
trance
ended
come
again?
and again
swarth-buckling
and unbukling.

Unknown said...

hmm trying to seduce us? ;)

IzzyGumbo said...

"...trusuez you say..." ?
;) thank you both, kindly for your reading time, I do appreciate you.