3.20.2011

shhh...



be still
be comfortable...
and relax with me

"... slow down..."

your eyes gentle
you're in this with me
and nothing matters

I suggest
"I suggest a massage"

as tension shatters
and your thoughts
fall apart

I say yes...... you can
be and just rest
in this
and you can
...... just breathe

into
total
release
your chest rises
as you fall
completely to peace
muscles loosen
as you drift
through a
gentle
sea

and then a ripple

at the base of your spine
follows thought
having come
through oceans of mind
lips speak
in the silence of rhyme
.................to carry you
through the space of time

now breathe up
from within
a visible wind
and when nothings left
I'll be the one you find

so go deep
and then deeper
"and be deeper in me"

a light body's soft
you'll come to see

"... let go ...
to be a where with me"

the hardest part
of this flight
is free...

so
shhh..........into my eYes
on three

a whisper works

"yours
in non gravity"

No comments: