4.25.2009

In.Sane




In.sane in the membrane of my brain

or sane in the insanity of this game...

Row row, I'm rowing, between synapses
I'm flowing, silent rivers I'm riding
like a train...
Rollercoaster rollin' faster, in a flash
synaptic laughter, as these neurons
remain.in the lane...
"Hey you and you two,
Me too? Yeah dude, her too..."

Synaps the chatter in my brain.

"Nervous sister? We're not kidding

it's a system living, listen, we're
the hear in the sphere of your sane.
Checkin' time in between and
between the membrane."


10 billion cortical pyramidals,
passing signals, giggles, riddles,
checking time against a rhyme
from the outer layer to middle.

~core.text you say codexes delay,
it's a logical process.ical, theoretical way
crazy spelling these a'daze.....Codices.
Breathe... and don't mess with our cortex
messages..."

Inner wind, blowing high, gears shift
moving this ride, hand wiggles the
scribbling scribe as I write.
Memories into the light, but who
in the train remains tonight.
As I look about with my candlelight,
in the night, there is One.
Am I in.Sane?


4 comments:

William H. Balzac said...

That was a wild ride! You set the tone right with this poem...I could feel the thoughts, moving quick upon each other..Just like a racing mind.

Cool poem, Izzy.

~William.

IzzyGumbo said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment William! I'll be by to visit your writing also. :)
I appreciate you reading here.
~Izzy

Lola D said...

HI, Izzy!
What's up? How are you doing, babe?

I like this one. It rambles and rides and turns and curves and swirls! Excellent speed to it as well.

Lola D (AKA Talula Rouge)

IzzyGumbo said...

Hello beautiful! Glad to see you here and thanks for the comment :)
xo