4.13.2009

Love

I didn't believe,
didn't want to see,

any possible Story,
of you without me.
...

So in a Uni.que.Verse where all things bend,
And in a heart where all things mend,
I insisted upon, then I wished upon,
Love.In the breeze...
That it never end.
I gave it a whirl then...
I heard the Wind.
early bird's song.
Said Diamonds in the Air,
"Go get your gLove on! dear"...
Equal forces given here.
One, can't be without the other.
The Sky isn't falling,
it's just Time calling,
Get your Love on your Heart,
Not your fear.
Nothing perfect.
Nothing even judged.
But everything worth it,
So long as it's Love.d;

2 comments:

Sunflower Ranch said...

Nice sense of urgency and good rhythm here! Thought provoking, too!

IzzyGumbo said...

hey thanks for visiting. :) yeah, my writing can be weird at times, but I enjoy it when it happens. Have a great day!